Your first men’s group with us is coming up. Here’s all of the things you need to know:
What does this video intro to men’s groups cover?
- What guys typically think or feel going into a men’s group (and what you can do about it)
- How the meeting starts
- The format of the meeting
- All of the technical aspects of getting the best experience from video meetings
What you need to bring for men’s group:
What do you need to bring?
- Headphones – to stop echo
- Strong internet – so that we can hear and see you
- Be front-lit with a decent background
How to use Zoom?
If it’s your first time using Zoom video conferencing, or if you want to get the most out of using Zoom, please watch this video:
> Download & learn more about Zoom here: https://zoom.us
The key points with zoom are:
- You need to have a solid internet connection. Use a LAN cable if you don’t
- Please display your real name on your account.
- You must click “join with computer audio” upon opening the Zoom meeting, otherwise, you won’t be able to hear us and we won’t be able to hear you.
- Show up with your video on.